Linux has Ubuntu 11.10 32-bit precompiled binaries and Ubuntu 10.10 64-bit precompiled binaries, but you can compile your own as it also contains the source.If you are using Mac or other operating systems, please wait while we try to package for those OSes.
Try to compile it. If it fails, download a virtual machine.
The server pack is ready for both Windows and Linux, but you might need to compile your own for Linux (source included)
- New logo
- Improved airstrike!
- Reset nukes on wave 30 of progressive zombies
- Checks if the server has official maps or not, the maprot will replace demo with deathmatch, and there is a 3 minute minimum
- Backported some focus checks
- Improve thirdperson and add overhead for zombies
- Fix spawning (skins/positions)
- Fix the massive minefield after nuking in progressive zombies
- Prevent assisted suicide on nukes
- Fix 3rd person crosshair when spectating
- Fix pickups being in the wrong place (elevation)
- Juggernaut only requires 17 kills, and will show in the chat
- Buff the M21 to 45 base damage, 63 torso, 225 head
- Better hand perk (more recoil reduction), and better recoil, giving the AC feel
- Better hit detection with client trust
- Fix RPG hit (it says an enemy RPGs you)
- Hide "teammate healed you" when your bots are healed
- Show if the vote will pass/fail when it expires
- New translations for obits (kill/spawn)
- Added /sensitivityscale (useless? it just divides the sensitivity?) /mouseaccel and /mfilter
- Random startup map
- Assisted -> "Assisted the suicide of"
- Real -> Hardcore
- Classic = no regen
- Show damage screen for a short time if there is no regen
- Fix lagging players' hudguns
- Fix HUD waypoints