Linux has Ubuntu 11.10 32-bit precompiled binaries and Ubuntu 10.10 64-bit precompiled binaries, but you can compile your own as it also contains the source.
If you are using Mac or other operating systems, download the Linux package. Try to compile it. If it fails, download a virtual machine.
The server pack is ready for both Windows and Linux, but you might need to compile your own for Linux (source included)
- If you use the default maprot or any maprot, you need to fix it
- Well, 2.5 was a failure, so this release shall fix it
- Fixed knife range bug
- Fixed scoping in spectator
- Fixed revoke/giverole vote strings
- Fixed confirm locations for mid-air kills
- Vampire HP capped at 300, random 1/3, 1/4, or 1/5 damage return
- ADS will keep some spread for all except snipers
- RPG range increase (4 to 5 m), damage increases (100-5 to 120-10), accuracy decreases
- More recoil when ADS (compared to before)
- Fixed self-healing in real mode
- The console killfeed can be disabled.
- Secondaries switch to the primary if out of ammo
- Fixed the text chat bug (when a message is too long)
- The master-server no longer checks nicknames
- Knifing -> Demolition (sword + RPG)
- Sniping give you a sword
- New perk3: Ninja - Counters Recon (instead of Recon cancelling Recon) + silent footsteps