Linux has Ubuntu 11.10 32-bit precompiled binaries and Ubuntu 10.10 64-bit precompiled binaries, but you can compile your own as it also contains the source.
If you are using Mac or other operating systems, download the Linux package. Try to compile it. If it fails, download a virtual machine.
The server pack is ready for both Windows and Linux, but you might need to compile your own for Linux (source included)
- You should delete /home/config/saved.cfg to reset binds/other stuff
- If you use the default maprot or any maprot, you need to fix it
- YOU MUST DOWNLOAD 1 PACKAGE, AND OVERWRITE WITH THE PATCH
- Custom Class, but only 1 slot
- Multiple perks
- The crossbow is now an RPG
- Nukes don't kill teammates
- Scoreboard shows 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.
- Spawn protect reduced: Flags (1s), Team (1.5s), FFA (1.25s)
- The HUD is rearranged
- Fixed text chat bug
- Support Mouse X1 and X2 (MOUSEX1, MOUSEX2)
- Fixed 1 server crash (flag reset)
- Tentatively fixed 1 bot crash (flag waypoints), fixed 1 bot code crash (OUTBORD check added)
- Fixed ladder/scope glitch
- Bouncy throwing knives
- Fixed "classic" friendly fire heal/hitmarkers
- Fixed Akimbo shots/shells
- Points awarded for healing
- Fix SPECT to zombies bug