If you are using deltas, download 2.5.2 first, then overwrite with the delta packages.
Linux has Ubuntu 11.10 32-bit precompiled binaries and Ubuntu 10.10 64-bit precompiled binaries, but you can compile your own as it also contains the source.If you are using Mac or other operating systems, please wait while we try to package for those OSes.
Try to compile it. If it fails, download a virtual machine.
The server pack is ready for both Windows and Linux, but you might need to compile your own for Linux (source included)
- Fix resume (airstrikes, nuke timer, etc.)
- Fix server crash when a client connects
- Fix client: another bot crash (by adding a typecast)
- Widen the mario jump, only 10 cubes is required
- Fix crosshair hitting the focus when spectating in 3rd person
- No more speedhack gibs, unless almost certain, and generates warnings for lower speeds
- Fix penetrate distance (penetration shots will not say 0.20m when it's as far as 200m)
- Fix sendmap in coopedit
- Fix name display (spaces) in server browser
- Fix private (passworded) pongflag
- Bots are called "a zombie" or "a bot"
- Bots won't suicide with nades anymore