Linux has Ubuntu 13.04 32-bit and 64-bit precompiled binaries, but you can compile your own as it also contains the source.If you are using Mac or other operating systems, please wait while we continue to try to package for those OSes.
Or better yet, try to compile it. If it fails, download a virtual machine.
The server pack is ready for both Windows and Linux, but you might need to compile your own for Linux (source included)
- Fixed many licence problems (all of the ones with AC are resolved because our mods are moved to a mod folder and their copyright statuses are declared)
- Forum Integration (new master-server protocol)
- /ignore and /unignore
- Server-configurable weapon stats
- Improve multi-monitor support
- Allow server admins to disable global bans, but an icon will be placed into the serverlist
- Throttle demo downloads instead of restricting to admins
- /autospectate (automatically spectate your killer for a BF3-like killcam experience) (in Gameplay Settings)
- Fixed bug preventing teammates from being healed
- Indicate assist count in obits
- Bot names by the client -- prevent admin name abuse
- "restart/repeat this match" in vote messages
- /maxroll is capped at 30 instead of 10